Child Development / Kindergarten / Student Registration
Full day child development meets from 7:45 - 2:25.
Kindergarten meets from 7:45 - 2:35.
Students in grades 1-5 attend school from 7:45-2:45.
Students must be 4 years of age on or before September 1 to be eligible for child development.
Students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1 to enroll in kindergarten.
Students must be 6 years of age on or before September 1 to enroll in first grade.
Parents must complete registration packets at their home school to have students scheduled for screening. This year, all elementary schools will be conducting screenings in their schools.
Parents are asked to complete a registration form packet and return it to the school with the following original documents:
* certified copy of birth certificate of student
* social security card of student
* S.C. immunization records of student
* two proofs of residency to include the following:
1) copy of lease rental or proof of ownership of home, purchase agreement property tax or mortgage bill.
2) utility bill, cable, electric, water etc.
(A driver's license will not be accepted for proof of residency.)
We will copy your original documents and return them to you.
Child development classes are formed based upon diagnostic screenings. They are limited to 20 students each. Only children who participate in the screening can be placed in this program. This program is a full day class.
Child development and kindergarten classes have a teacher and a teacher assistant in each class.